This woman is a genius taking the two things I love and baking them together! Picky Palate has some awesome ideas and this one is by far the best! Not only does she explain step by step on how to make these cookies, but these photos along with it. Check out the recipe for her S’more Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies below:
What you’ll need:
2 sticks softened butter
1 Cup granulated sugar
3/4 Cup packed light brown sugar
1 Tablespoon vanilla
3 1/2 Cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 Cups semi sweet chocolate chips
24 graham cracker quarters or 12 full sheets separated at perforations
3 Hershey Bars, broken into rows of 3 bars
12 large marshmallows cut in half lengthwise
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment or a silpat liner.
2. In a stand or electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, continue to beat until well combined.
3. Place flour, salt and baking soda into a bowl; mix to combine then add slowly to wet ingredients along with the chocolate chips.
4. Layer a graham cracker quarter with 3 Hershey chocolate squares and 2 marshmallow halves. Close with another graham cracker. Top s’more with a large scoop of cookie dough. Place in hands and place another large scoop on bottom then front and back sides as needed. Form dough around s’mores. Will get messy, but stick with it, it does not have to be perfect. S’mores will move around but it’s no big deal. Place large cookies onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes or until edges are golden and centers are cooked through.
5. Let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to cooling rack or serving plate.
Makes 12 large stuffed cookies.