Courtesy of Team T Adventure‘s site, I found a simple Orange Chicken recipe. Check out their site as well as the recipe below:
• boneless chicken breasts, chopped into small chunks
• 1/3 cup flour
• olive oil
• 1/2 T salt
• 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
• 3 T ketchup
• 6 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate (thaw or throw it in the microwave for 45 seconds)
• 4 T brown sugar
1. In a bowl, mix the orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, and ketchup.
2. Pour the flour in a small bowl. Cover the chicken breast chunks in flour and shake off the excess.
3. Pour a small amount of olive oil in a skillet and brown the flour-covered chicken.
4. The chicken doesn’t need to be fully cooked since it’s going in the crock pot.
5. After the chicken is done cooking, pour the pieces into the crock pot. Then cover the chicken with your sauce mixture and give the pot a stir.
6. Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 2-3.
Serve over rice and even add veggies if you want a healthier meal.