I had pinned this a while back, but never actually looked at the recipe or the story behind the rolls. On Eat At Allie’s blog, she give you a biblical story to go along with these rolls. For those of you who aren’t religion and are all about the food; that’s fine too because these are actually REALLY good. She gives you step by step photos along with directions. Check out her site as well as the recipe below:
What You’ll Need:
One can of crescent roll dough
8 large marshmallows (or one for each roll you’ll be making)
1. Unroll the crescent rolls and place on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
2. Roll the marshmallows in the melted butter.
3. Roll the marshmallows in the cinnamon sugar.
4. Wrap the marshmallow in the crescent roll cloth, pinching the dough together securely.
5. Put the rolls in the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
6. When they’re cool enough to handle, break one open and discover what happened to the marshmallow.