This also comes from Martha Stewart’s site. Here is her Sweet and Sour Chicken Wings from her gay day recipe collection. Check out the recipe below:
- Serves 4
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup sherry-wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Place chicken wings in a large resealable plastic bag or large bowl. In a medium bowl, mix together vinegar, oil, sugar, paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper. Measure out 1/4 cup vinegar mixture and set aside. Pour remaining mixture over chicken; cover and transfer to refrigerator. Let marinate for at least an hour, or up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade. Transfer chicken to prepared baking sheet and bake, until juices run clear, about 30 minutes, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking. Remove chicken from oven and brush with any remaining marinade before serving.