I’m on Pinterest minding my own business and BAM, I come across this suckers. Do you see how delicious those cupcakes look?! Anyways, courtesy of Something Swanky here is the recipe to remake these bad boys. Check out the site for more recipes that have step-by-step instructions (that include pictures) on fun recipes and check out the recipe below:
For the Cupcakes:
- 1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/4 c. Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Egg White
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Milk
- a teensy splash of vanilla
- a small handful of Chocolate Chips
For the Cookie Dough Frosting:
- 2 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Margarine or Butter (softened to room temperature)
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1/2 c. Oats
- 3/4 c. Powdered Sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp. Milk
- a handful of plain M&Ms
- a handful of Chocolate Chips
For the Cake
1. Melt butter in the microwave for 10 seconds.
2. Mix in the rest of the ingredients until your batter forms.
3. Bake in cupcake liners at 350 for 19 minutes. Let cool.For the Cookie Dough Frosting:
1. Using a fork mix together the butter, peanut butter, and 1/4 c. powdered sugar.
2. Add 1 Tbsp. milk. Whisk with the fork until it’s pretty smooth.
3. Add the remaining powdered sugar (1/4 cup at a time, mixing after each addition), the brown sugar, and the flour. Add milk as needed to help with the consistency.
4. Stir in the oats (you can use more or less depending on your preferences), M&Ms, and chocolate chips.